Dive into today’s leading stories from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, and San Francisco
( RestaurantNews.com) What Now Media Group, Inc., the industry-leading publisher of pre-opening dining establishment news, has actually launched its weekly publication with the most significant stories from its 12 guard dog markets for Oct. 4– Oct. 10, 2021:
- Atlanta — AMP Up1’s The 3rd Spot to Debut at The Works
- Chicago— Gong Cha to Open First Corporate-Owned U.S. Store in Naperville
- Dallas— Bourbon-N-Branch Bringing New Craft Brewery, Bar and Eatery to Parker County
- Denver— Potter Highlands Coffee Shop To Open Early 2022
- Las Vegas— Terrible Herbst Expands Into Restaurant Space with Supper Club in Planned Stadium District
- Los Angeles— Margarita’s Place Expanding to Arlington Heights Early 2022
- New York— New Ramen Restaurant Set To Replace Sal’s Little Italy
- Orlando– Voodoo Bayou brings taste of New Orleans to Orlando
- Philadelphia— Mystic Ways Brewing and Beer Garden Planned for Peraksie
- Phoenix— Houston’s Crawfish Café to Open Two Phoenix-Area Locations
- San Diego — Creative Creature Brewing Adding North County Facility in 2022
- San Francisco— Charming Fig to Open Livermore Storefront in Spring 2022
” If you offer to dining establishments and your classification is still offered, you need to turn into one of our Exclusive Preferred Partners,” stated Liz Vickers, Vice President of Sales at What Now Media Group, Inc. “Our Preferred Partners not just get our pre-opening dining establishment news beforehand, however we link them straight to the owners of these inbound and broadening dining establishments so their sales pipelines remain equipped.”
In addition to its Preferred Partner Program, What Now releases breaking pre-opening dining establishment news on devoted market-specific sites and has an ever-growing, distinct readership of 7.5 million. The publication remains in 12 markets and intend on reaching 30 by the end of 2022 for coast-to-coast protection.
About What Now Media Group, Inc.
What Now Media Group, Inc. (What Now) scientists and news press reporters search online and public details websites for intel about brand-new leases and organizations, with a concentrate on dining establishments, to assist suppliers fill their sales pipeline with actionable pre-opening information, make individual contacts and unlock targeted marketing chances. What Now is the very first to collect scoop on yet-to-be-announced traditional services, releasing breaking news on devoted market-specific sites for an ever-growing, distinct readership of 7.5 million.
Founder Caleb J. Spivak introduced What Now Media Group in 2010 with a blog site that ended up being a relied on source for hospitality news in Atlanta. In 2017, What Now Atlanta formalized operations with the launch of its Preferred Partner Program, generating income from and using actionable information about coming-soon dining establishments for the advantage of foodservice sales specialists. The business now serves an overall of 9 cities. For additional information and to end up being a Preferred Partner, see WhatNowMediaGroup.com or each specific web domain: WhatNowAtlanta.com, WhatNowChicago.com, WhatNowDFW.com, WhatNowDenver.com, WhatNowVegas.com, WhatNowLosAngeles.com, WhatNowNY.com, WhatNowOrlando.com, WhatNowPhilly.com, WhatNowPhoenix.com, WhatNowSanDiego.com, and WhatNowSF.com
- More from What Now Media Group