The Giants exercised Rosas and Michael Badgley as part of their weekly due diligence procedure.
In their mission to leave no stone unturned in case they require an injury replacement at a minute’s notification, the New York Giants exercised kickers Aldrick Rosas and Michael Badgley today.
Rosas is a familiar name to Giants fans. He invested the 2017-2019 seasons with them, making a Pro Bowl berth in 2018 after transforming 32 of 33 field-goal efforts and 31 of 32 PATs, his only missed out on PAT due to a bad breeze. That season, Rosas was likewise called as a second-team All-Pro for his efficiency.
After re-signing with the Giants as a special rights totally free representative, Rosas, who has a huge leg, stopped working to come near to duplicating his Pro Bowl season in2019 That year, Rosas saw a decrease in basket chances, however with those he did get, he just transformed 12 of 17 (706 percent), and he transformed 35 of 39 PATs.
The Giants wanted to bring him back for the 2020 season by putting a second-round tender on him. Unfrotatnely, Rosas encountered some legal problems that resulted in him being officially charged with 3 misdemeanors in the Superior Court of California for his supposed function in a high-speed hit-and-run for which he was detained on June 16.
The Giants launched Rosas prior to training school in 2015. Rosas was then gotten by the Jaguars for part of the season and was most just recently with the Saints, having actually kicked versus the Giants last weekend in New York’s overtime win.
Badgley invested 3 years with the Chargers, transforming 52 of 59 field-goal efforts (80 percent) and 82 of 86 PAT efforts (953 percent. His finest season was his very first in the league, in 2018, when he transformed 15 of 16 field-goal shots and 26 of 27 PATs.
Badgley was most just recently with the Titans, for whom he appeared in one video game throughout the 2021 season. He missed his only basket shot and was among 2 on his PATs because video game.
More from Giants Country
- New York Giants Need More from Their Pass Rush
- How the Giants Benefitted (and Can Continue to Benefit) from Kadarius Toney
- Daniel Jones Coming of Age After Rocky Start to Giants Career
- Cowboys Pound Micah Parsons Holds No Resentment Toward Giants for Passing on Him in Draft
- Giants Edge Rusher Azeez Ojulari Earns Recognition for Strong NFL Start
- Saquon Barkley Showing Growing Confidence in Return from Torn ACL
- New York Giants: Storylines, Surprises and What to Watch After First Four Games of 2021: Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
Join the Giants Country Community
- Sign up for our FREE absorb newsletter
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your concerns for our mailbag
- Listen and sign up for the everyday LockedOn Giants podcast
- Subscribe and like the brand-new LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Sign up for our FREE message board online forums
- Subscribe and like our YouTube Channel
Become a premium Fan Nation member and get access to all of Fan Nation’s premium material plus a membership to Sports Illustrated! Click on this link to learn more or to start your complimentary 30- day trial.