Check out today’s “Spinning Back Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly program that takes a spin through the most significant subjects in blended martial arts.
This week, we cover the UFC’s strawweight title photo, a prospective match in between Nate Diaz and Vicente Luque, and the current domestic violence events including MMA fighters.
Our “Spinning Back Clique” panel of Danny Segura, Matthew Wells, and “Gorgeous” George Garcia talk about these subjects together with host John Morgan.
- This previous weekend saw Marina Rodriguez reveal herself as a competitor in the UFC’s strawweight department with an outstanding win over Mackenzie Dern at UFC Fight Night194 Rose Namajunas and Zhang Weili will battle on Nov. 6, and Carla Esparza is presently waiting to handle the winner– unless, obviously, the UFC goes the trilogy path with Namajunas and Weili. If you’re Rodriguez right now, what do you do? How should the UFC manage this department today?
- Vicente Luque stays all-in on a possible battle with Nate Diaz. For his part, Diaz has actually required to social networks to reveal interest in this battle. It’s a huge name for Luque, particularly with Leon Edwards and Jorge Masvidal now reserved for UFC269 The battle does not actually make good sense in regards to rankings for Luque who sits at No. 6 in the current MMA Junkie welterweight rankings. Is this the battle to make, or should Luque set his sights somewhere else?
- We’ve had several headings recently that are regrettably concentrated on domestic violence events. Chuck Liddell was the most recent, however we’ve likewise seen Luis Pena and Jon Jones in the news in simply the previous couple of weeks. Do we have a domestic violence issue in MMA? If so, what can be done about it?
- UFC Fight Night 195 includes Aspen Ladd stepping on brief notification to heading an occasion simply 2 weeks after missing out on weight for a battle with Macy Chiasson that was eventually ditched. She is going up a department for this one, however should Ladd get a centerpiece slot after stopping working to make it to the cage for her formerly set up bout? Is this a bad try to find the UFC, or is it the best call with Ladd plainly requiring to go up a department?
- Bellator 268 occurs this Saturday in Arizona, that includes the semifinals of the promo’s continuous light heavyweight grand prix. Vadim Nemkov deals with Julius Anglickas, and Ryan Bader fulfills Corey Anderson, with the winners conference in the finals. There have been some difficulties along the method in this competition, and now that it’s coming down towards completion, what are the total ideas on the success of this grand prix?
” Spinning Back Clique” is launched each Tuesday on MMA Junkie’s YouTube channel. You can enjoy the complete episode in the video above.